The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 9 July 2012

Melissa ballerina flats in pink plastic

My first pair of Melissa flats.  I looked at a number of them but to me they are rain shoes and I can't see the point of holes at the front like most Melissa flats have?  Anyway I am very happy with these shoes.  They don't rub and amazingly they don't seem to make my feet too sweaty either. Love the Melissa fragrance too.  Much cuter than Crocs.  Small to size.  Buy one size up.


2 comments:

  1. This excellent website developed every little thing I did so to get which look nothing at all. The reason being that is certainly this kind of helpful write-up. I want to to a lot thanks due to this in depth comprehend with all the topic. vegan shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do these shoes allow the feet to breath as well?

    ReplyDelete