The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Steve Madden platform wedges 115mm in beige canvas

My first pair of Steve Madden and I am glad I did not pay full-price for them.  They are not the most comfortable shoes and it's not because of its height.  At 115mm they are remarkably comfortable for my feet, thanks to the cleverly-angled platforms.  The problem seems to be the canvas straps at the front when they rub into my toes.  I am still quite happy with them as they are what I wanted.  I spent a long time finding a pair of wedges which do not look too chunky and it was harder than I thought!  Buy half size down.


No comments:

Post a Comment