The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Christian Louboutin Rivierina ankle straps 100mm in yellow and pink patent

I would not have tried these on normally but the sales person insisted.  And I had to thank him.  Love the color combination and how they look on my feet.  Very summery and modern and a great addition to a summer wardrobe.  Buy half size up.


1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Black Patent Leather Heart pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Red pointed
    cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete