The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Christian Louboutin Ticopump pumps 100mm in blue suede

I suppose it's not always about glitter.  I have solid and normal looking shoes in my collection too.  The usual Louboutin fit and shape.  They feel very similar to Elisa, except the heels are a little different.  Great buy on sale! Buy half size up.


1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Silver Patent Leather Tip
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Dark Blue Patent Leather
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Patent Leather
    cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete