The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Christian Louboutin New Very Prive 120mm in mauve patent and glitter

Another addition to the Prive collection.  I had made a promise to myself to avoid 120mm but I fell into the glitter + Very Prive trap once again. They came in two colors and I pick mauve over powder blue.  I'm hoping the one-inch platform would help make these more wearable.  Buy half to one size up.


1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Blue Patent Leather Toes Pumps
    Christian Louboutin Pumps Bibi 140mm Black Suede
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Gold Colorful Sequins Toes
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete