The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 10 January 2019

Rupert Sanderson Tress knee-high boots 80mm in grey suede

Bought these back in 2015 but kept forgetting to post them. I like the look and the comfort level, even though they are a size too big for me.  I somehow decided to go a size bigger in case they are too snug.  I was wrong but its not a big problem with insoles. They still have pretty good arch support.  However perhaps it is the very reason that the calves are quite big also?  They meant to be slouchy but the right foot would slide all the way down when I walk.  I have put extra paddings inside but to no avail.  It is quite a nuisance.  True to size.

No comments:

Post a Comment