The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 28 August 2017

Alexandre Birman Lolita ankle strap sandals 100mm in silver metallic leather

I had been look at Alexander Birman shoes for a while and the pair I wanted was Clarita.  They seem to be sold out forever and so when these came along a mega sale I thought I would give them a try.  I have to say the quality and fit for these shoes exceeded all my expectations!  The leather is the softest and finest I have ever seen.  The fit is also incredible and very supportive.  I am going to try to hunt down a pair of Clarita now.  True to size.


No comments:

Post a Comment