The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 6 July 2017

Number Twenty-One ankle-strap sandals 85mm in blue and silver

Didn't plan to buy shoes in Japan as imports are so expensive.  Nonetheless I went to Isetan for a stroll while husband was out shopping for fishing gear and came across these. Number Twenty-One seems to be an in-house brand for Isetan.  They are manufactured in Vietnam to keep the costs down I suspect, and some of the designs are "inspired" by other designer labels.  These for instance are a dead ringer of the Aquazzura shoes I was thinking of buying (I did;t because the fit wasn't particularly comfortable).   At 1/4 of the price of Aquazzura I did not hesitate.  They turn out to be reasonably comfortable, would be good if there's a bit more padding on the soles.  Love the straps and the color contrasts.  True to size.


No comments:

Post a Comment