The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 24 October 2011

Zara ballet flats in green leather

I had a couple of bad experiences with Zara shoes before and while I swear I would not buy any more I fell for these.  I totally fell in love with the color.  The pattern feels very Bottega too.  They feel very light-weight and the leather feels very soft as well.  They are still brand new in my closet I hope they will be comfortable when put to the test.  Buy one size up.

Note:  I finally wore them and within 5 mins of wearing (without excessive walking) the right heel started to rub.  I am never buying Zara again!


No comments:

Post a Comment