The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 24 October 2011

Chanel ankle straps 100mm in pink fabric and black patent

These look so cute and interesting I had to have them.  Love the assorted Chanel objects on the fabric.  The soles (where the heels are) are actually made of a hard resin-like material, and it gives a good balance visually with the busy looking front.   Sadly these shoes are still sitting in the box brand-new, as I have too many choices when it comes to pairing a little black dress.  And now I can't help to think maybe I am already too old for something so sweet and cute! Buy half size up.



No comments:

Post a Comment