The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 17 November 2022

Gianvito Rossi Brittany ankle straps sandals 100mm in purple sparkles

I feel like I have come a full circle with these strappy heels. They reminded me a couple of my also very strappy Gucci heels I had many moons ago. Never bought Gucci shoes again as they had zero arch support and caused me a lot of pain, but that’s another story. These ones have the usual lovely G Rossi fit, which makes 100mm a walk in the park. Love the pearly finish and iridescent sparkly bits. Tie at back for cleaner lines. True to size.





No comments:

Post a Comment