The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 10 January 2019

Salvatore Ferragamo Arezzo block-heel pumps 80cm in purple suede

It's been a while since the last time I bought Ferragamo shoes.  I had a couple pairs of ballerinas during my pregnancies and got so sick of them after.  I happened to be in the shop to look at ties and spotted them.  They come in many different colors from the regular black to vibrant pink, orange, blue and even mirror silver and gold.  At the end it was down to coral/orange or purple, and I went with the brighter purple.  They look and fit nicely and they add a casual vibe to dresses. And you can spot them from 3 blocks away!  I wish the heels are not as chunky but I guess they are the key to keep the look casual.  Buy half size up.

No comments:

Post a Comment