The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 10 January 2019

Nine by Savannah Miller ankle boots 80mm in grey suede

Bought these in the middle of the summer in a sale in Debenhams for £15!  Had never heard of Savannah Miller but a little googling said that Savannah is the sister of Sienna Miller and the collection is designed exclusively for Debenhams.  Having a quick look at the department store's website now and there are some pretty trendy ankle boots at affordable prices - on sale as well for less than £18! Whoa!  No wonder the store is not making profits.  

The shoes go up by full sizes and I had to buy a size up.  I had a feeling that sizing was not very consistent - I tried on multiple pairs in same size to pick the one that fit the best.  Still there isn't a lot of arch support and as a result my feet push forward when I walk.  To get leather and wooden heels I can't really ask for much more at this price.  Buy next size up.

No comments:

Post a Comment