The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 6 July 2017

Bottega Veneta Bette d'orsay pumps 100mm in blue black red patent

My first ever pair of shoes from Bottega Veneta.  Very excited to try them in the winter. I envision a perfect match with these and my purple trench coat.  Let's see.  Love the d'Orsay design and the slightly chunkier heels, somehow they feel very retro.  The signature weave print and high-gloss finish also make them very captivating.  The straps are also an unusual arrangement but they look surprisingly well on my feet.  Hope they are comfortable as well!  Buy half size up.


No comments:

Post a Comment