The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Sunday, 2 April 2017

Jimmy Choo Lang ankle strap sandals 100mm in yellow leather

Finally I got a pair of Lang.  I had been looking, and waiting for a pair with the right color and material.  Love the egg-yolk color (official color is Sun). The usual brilliant Jimmy Choo fit. Buy half size up.


1 comment:

  1. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people.
    Christian Louboutin Lady Daf 160mm Leather Mary Jane Pumps Nude
    Christian Louboutin Lady Daf 160mm Patent Leather Mary Jane Pumps Black
    Christian Louboutin Lady Daf 160mm Snakeskin Leather Mary Jane Pumps Grey

    ReplyDelete