The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 2 March 2015

Rupert Sanderson Hong Kong 23K Gold pumps 100mm in navy patent

Another pair of Hong Kong and my most versatile pair so far, especially in the winter and they seem to go with everything.  They are actually a very dark blue like Patsy but it's so dark it's almost black.  These will probably be my last pair of Hong Kong as there will be a facelift to the design. Buy half size up.


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I would like to contact you to potentially publish your photos of the HK gold heels to illustrate an article written for a publication about clothing politics. Could you please contact me on info.funambulistATgmail.com please? That'd be great. Thanks a lot
    Leopold Lambert, editor of The Funambulist Magazine

    ReplyDelete