The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 11 December 2014

Rupert Sanderson Furore ankle strap sandals 100mm in blue leather and clear pvc

I spotted these on a magazine at the beginning of the season and I had been thinking about them here and there.  Would I find something to go with the bright blue?  Would the pvc look and feel ok?  Would they stay on properly?  When these baby went on sale on the website I decided to give them a go.  I'm so glad I did as they are now one of my favourite shoes.  Love how different they are constructed and they look fabulous on.  And they are comfortable too.  True to size.


No comments:

Post a Comment