The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 28 April 2014

Christian Louboutin Lagoula ankle strap sandals 120mm in red leather and black lace

I had been wanting to get shoes with more manageable heights, i. e. 80mm, but somehow I always ended up with super-high heels over and over again.  I guess the extra height does arch my feet in a certain way which I find irresistible. When I tried these on I immediately felt so retro. The look belongs to a 1950s mob's muse in NYC.  Had to buy them!  With the hidden platforms the height is just about ok.  It's still very challenging walking downhill for example.  Buy half size up.


No comments:

Post a Comment