The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 5 September 2013

Rupert Sanderson Wenjen sandals 110mm in beige patent

I got these from the Rupert Sanderson website and I have to say I am a little disappointed with the way they look.  The shape is just not right for some reason.  They don't seem to have the usual delicate line. They seem too wide almost?  The color is also a little lighter than expected.  Still they seem rather comfortable at 110mm and I think I might use them as my drinking shoes, since I don't mind if drinks are spilled on them or not!  Buy half size down.


No comments:

Post a Comment