The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 8 August 2013

Christian Louboutin Marplesoft 100mm wedges in orange patent

I found these in the sale.  I am not usually a wedge person but I wasn't going to say no when the price was good.  Love the vibrant color and shape.   They don't seem extremely comfortable even though they feel well supported by the wedge heels.   I will try to wear them and report back.  Buy one size up.

New note:  had them on and walked for the day.  No problem at all except for minor toe pinches towards the end of the day.  Maybe the patent leather will soften up more.


No comments:

Post a Comment