The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Friday 9 August 2013

Christian Louboutin Almeria 125mm wedge espadrilles in brown leather

I was not 100% sure about these when I saw them as they are wedges.  I bought them anyway as they were on this crazy sale.  I am glad I bought them as I wear them all the times now, even when I go on holiday as they are so comfortable.  They look a lot better on as they have the usual Loboutin delicate and tapered footbeds.  The colour is very versatile too.  Maybe I have changed my mind about wedges!  True to size.


1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps is a popular French footwear designer, most known for creating elegant shoes with a signature red sole.
    Christian Louboutin Black Silver Spike Leather Pointed Flat
    Christian Louboutin Black Patent Leather Gold Spike Tip Flat
    Christian Louboutin Leopard Tip Flat
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete