The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Saturday 4 May 2013

Christian Louboutin Maryl 120mm in red patent

Another pair of red shoes for the collection. There is something very appealing to a pair of red-hot Louboutins.  Knowing they might not be as practical as I would hope for (as a mom of 3) I could not say no. I was actually really taken by surprise by how comfortable these shoes are when I tried them on.  The hidden platform design makes all the difference.  The angled heels also provide a very good balance to the shoes and they feel very very steady.  At 120mm you still can't walk around town with them all day but they are as comfortable as 120mm gets.  Buy half size up.


1 comment: