The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 7 February 2013

Roger Vivier Belle De Nuit 100mm in red patent

Another pair of Belle De Nuit! It's an addiction.  I didn't think I would ever need another pair but when I saw them I could not resist.  I love the darker and rich red.  And look at that shine!  There was a pair of 85mm and even though I knew they would be more comfortable but I decided I should go all the way.  There should be no compromises for a pair of red hot heels such as these. I am not sure why my camera seems to be playing up but the true color is closer to the picture on the top.  Buy half size up.


No comments:

Post a Comment