The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 24 December 2012

Rupert Sanderson Hong Kong 23K Gold pumps 100mm in lilac/nude patent

Finally I got a chance to check out the Rupert Sanderson store and I instantly fell in love with these shoes.  Hong Kong is apparently another version of the very famous Winona, with the gold heels being an added signature.  It works for me.  There are many color combinations to choose from and I had a hard time choosing.  The fact that I had run back to buy a couple more pairs of these after I wore them for a day because they were so comfortable is another story.  The leather is the softest and the shape is very beautiful and elegant.  Love the seemingly nude but slightly lilac color also. The 100mm heels are easy to handle because the fit is so nice.  Buy half size up.


No comments:

Post a Comment