The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 12 November 2012

Roger Vivier pumps 100mm in purple patent

These are my first pair of pointy shoes in many many years.  In fact I don't remember having had pointy shoes at all!  I picked them up at the shop because of the color.  I love love love this rosy purple shade and once I tried them on my feet I did not want to take them off.  Not only are they leg-extending the shallow cut and the resulting toe-clevage effect is just irresistible.  They come in electric blue and orange.  I had a hard time picking between blue and purple and at the end I went for the purple.  Blue seemed very naughty and as much as I love blue I have not got any wear out of my other pair.  Perhaps the coming cold season will correct the situation: everything goes with jeans right?  True to size.
It was only when I got home that I realised the buckle detail on the soles.  Very cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment