The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Melissa Talking II pumps 100mm in fuchsia plastic

They are the ultimate Barbie shoes, right down to the color and texture!  They come in black as well but I thought I might as well go all the way, if I am crazy enough to wear molded plastic heels.  At half priced I couldn't say no. Love the color and the shine.  They feel comfortable enough but I will have to find out whether they rub or not.  Buy one size up.

Note:  Despite buying a size up these shoes still hurt so badly.  I had them on for maybe an hour and not a lot of walking and I had to buy a pair of new shoes to end the misery.  I couldn't make it back to the car.  I think the non-leather insoles did not help either as my feet kept slipping to the front.  What a shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment