The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Friday 28 October 2011

Melissa x Jean Paul Gaultier sandals 100mm in black plastic

I had been eyeballing a number of Melissa x Westwood heels but never found one that I truly like.  I'm glad I waited and waited because the moment I saw these I knew the search was over.  The Gaultier's design has a lot more sex appeal than the quirky Westwood ones.  And I love the clever use of solid and transparent plastic straps.   Apparently these shoes are 100% recyclable.  I was hoping to have these as my rainy-day heels but I'm now having second thoughts.  The sole linings doesn't seem to be plastic but I could be wrong?  Buy one size up.


No comments:

Post a Comment