The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Friday 21 October 2011

Kate Spade slingbacks 95mm in black and white fabric

They had to be my most playful pair of shoes so far.  Love the whimsical details.  I think they would look really good with a simple 50s-inspired dress.  They are the type of shoes which you can just sit and stare at forever, just to take in all the details.  The only problem - which is quite a fundamental one - the sling backs don't stay on very well.  It's quite embarrassing to have to pull the straps up every few meters.  I don't know why I kept buying Kate Spade shoes when they prove to be uncomfortable time after time.  Sort out your fitting please Kate Spade!  True to size.



No comments:

Post a Comment