The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Friday 21 October 2011

Gucci ankle straps 100mm in black leather

From the same collection as the Gucci sandals in the entry below.   And they are even more uncomfortable as the straps don't provide any support at all.  To demonstrate my toes look like they are screaming in great pain on the picture.  If I remember correctly the straps were originally long enough to wrap all the way up to my knees like gladiator sandals. Not sure if it would have added support.  In any case I trimmed them down to turn them into ankle wraps as I don't like gladiators at all.  True to size.


No comments:

Post a Comment