The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Friday 21 October 2011

Celine peep-toe pumps 90mm in beige and brown leather

These shoes were my best friend when I had to wear suits to work everyday.  The leather is quite stiff but they are fairly comfortable to the feet if you buy half size up.  However half-size up leads to another problem of having a bit too much room at the front.  They are not perfect at all but still I feel they are good value for the US$200 I paid.  Somewhere down the line Celine shoes got crazily expensive and I wonder what the quality is like these days? 


No comments:

Post a Comment