The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Thursday 20 October 2011

Amaya ballet flats in glitter

These are my second pair. I bought mt first pair in carbon black glitter but left them behind in a hotel!As gutted as I was I went back to buy a replacement and by then only silver glitter was left.  I had my doubts but I'm glad I bought them.  They are so much fun and they go with everything.  I don't usually think much about Amaya heels as they don't seem to go well with the shape of my feet, but somehow these are very comfortable and they are good for walking long distance.  Buy one size up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment