The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Manolo very strappy sandals 95mm in gold leather

I was really worried about the clear vinyl straps before the first extended wear. It turns out they were really soft and comfortable to the feet after all. Unfortunately I only got to wear these once before I totally destroyed the heels. My best friend and I thought it would be a good time to do some pole dancing on stage that night. And the stage had metal-grid flooring. Ooops! At least we had a great time. Maybe it is time to say goodbye to them since I don't think they can be fixed. True to size.


No comments:

Post a Comment