The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Saturday 28 May 2011

L.K. Bennett Shilo pumps 85mm in red leather with snakeskin print

They are not the most comfortable shoes as the leather seems unusually stiff. It's just not the same quality as Louboutin or Choo but I guess you get what you pay for. I would not pay full price (₤145) as I feel that it's too expensive for what you get. I got them on sale 40% off and it's just about what I'm willing to pay for them. Sizing is a little strange as they only go up in full size and while size 36 was a little pinchy for me the next size up was way too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment