The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Sunday 29 May 2011

Jimmy Choo pumps 85mm in beige patent

I settled for these as I had had little success in finding a pair of nude patent Louboutin. I am not a fan of pointy shoes and these are as pointy as I can handle. I would like them to be 100mm but you can't beat how comfortable they are at 85mm. Buy half size up if you want more room in the toe compartment.

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Black Filter Pumps 140mm
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Black Patent Leather Toes
    Christian Louboutin Pumps Filter 140mm Burgundy
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete