The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 16 May 2011

Jimmy Choo sling backs 100mm in black satin with flower ornaments

When I first set eyes on these I knew they were to stay and they would have a special place in my collection. I love the delicate front straps, which somehow help shape my toes into nice little packages. It's a Jimmy Choo speciality. And I still can't take my eyes off the flower ornaments. I've had these shoes for at least 5 years and amazingly the gold plating looks like new. Completed with crystal encrusted buckles on slingback buckles. And by the way Choo's slingbacks always stay on (and very comfortably too)! Buy half size down for skintight fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment