The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Monday 16 May 2011

Casadei peep-toe pumps 100mm in beige patent

My one and only pair of Casadei and I think I wore them twice in the last 8 years or so. They are just not my style and I can't think of anything in my closet which would go with them. I usually find peep toe shoes uncomfortable as they tend to cut into my big toes. I must have got fat toes. The leather on these shoes are surprisingly soft and comfortable I don't have any problem at all and I can walking in them. True to size although I can't work out why it seems so roomy in the front?

No comments:

Post a Comment